Big Front Door Bow - 22" Giant Bow For House
Finally a way to hang a giant bow on a front door without causing damage!
Item #: B22GDH
1-5 6-11 12-29 30 or more $40.95 $39.95 $38.95 $36.95
Brighten up Your Front Door with Our Big House Bows!
- Our Big Front Door Bow Kits include one 22" giant bow finished with special mounting hardware and a heavy duty iron door hanger which slides over the top of any standard 3/4" door.
- Decorate your front door, office door, or your entire real estate development! Whether you are a homeowner, real estate agent, or developer, this bow will brighten up your property. This big bow for a door measures 22" wide with two 22" long x 4" wide tails and is designed to be used either indoor or outdoors. The bow is constructed from high quality weather resistant/waterproof vinyl.
- Our front door bows are the easiest way to hang a bow on a door that will last! No messy adhesives! No tape! Just hang the bow on the door and you are done! These bows hold up in the elements for years and will hold strong on the door without coming loose or causing any damage.
- This is an extremely popular product that we invented and have sold across the United States and Canada to large builders, developers, real estate agents, and property managers. Many real estate developers and real estate agents give every home owner a bow on their front door when they purchase their home. Apartment complexes use our bows to decorate every door on their property during the holiday season. Home owners use our door bows to decorate their front doors for Christmas.
- Available in 13 colors: Black, Blue, Gold, Green, Orange, Patriotic (Red/White/Blue), Pink, Purple, Red, Silver, Teal, White, & Yellow.
Real Estate Agents & Developers – Big Bows for Front Doors Should Be In Your Marketing Plan!
Selling homes is a very competitive business. Real Estate agents and Developers must find creative ways to stand out from the competition. Placing a Big Bow on the front door of recently sold or on-the-market homes is a unique way to market listings, show appreciation for buyers, and build long-term relationships with customers which ultimately lead to future sales.
Using Big Bows for Recently-Sold Homes
Symbol of Appreciation
Hanging a big front door bow on your clients recently purchased home is a great way to show them how much you care. What better way to welcome a family to their new home than with a big bow greeting them on the front door on the day of closing or moving day. As a realtor, you are acknowledging the excitement of the client and family in purchasing a new home at a critical moment in their life. The bow will also serve to announce that a new family is joining the neighborhood.
Marketing to New Customers & Getting Referrals
The big bow is a perfect setting for a photo of the new owners arriving at their dream homes. Real Estate Agents and developers use our big front door bows to create photo opportunities. At the closing of each sale, Realtors and Real Estate Developers will take a picture of the smiling family in front of their new home. Take a photo of clients with the bow and post them on social media or have them made into a calendar, card, or another product to distribute to prospective customers or to send to your buyers as a way to commemorate the anniversary of their home purchase. This will serve as a reminder of your professional services should they have a friend or family who might require your services.
Buyers also cannot resist the opportunity to take a photo in front of their new house with the big bow. Imagine your buyers taking pictures of their family in front of their new home with the big bow. These pictures will then be posted on the internet, acting as a promotion for your real estate services.
64% of sellers who used a real estate agent found their agents through a referral by friends or family according to the National Association of Realtors.
Big Bows in the Selling Process
Most potential home buyers drive through their desired neighborhoods looking for homes for sale. In fact, 78% of home buyers surveyed in NAR’s 2013 Community Preference Survey responded that neighborhood quality is more important than the size of the home according to the National Association of Realtors. One unique way to stand out to these buyers is to place a big bow in a prominent place on the home that is for sale. Of course, the realtor's sign will also be available so that any appropriate information can be displayed. The big bow helps your house make a good first impression. Likewise, the home with the beautiful bow will stand out on the internet and can act as a signature for all of your listings. Close to 50% of the buyers select homes by perusing the selections on the web first.
Impressing your Clients
In today's competitive marketplace, sellers expect that their agent will use a variety of methods to sell their home from posting the listing on the internet, to creating attractive flyers, to providing decorating advice. Hanging a big bow on the front door shows sellers that you are making the effort to stand out. Most sellers will be impressed with the efforts of this gesture. It shows your commitment to making the sale happen. While selling a home can be a joyous occasion, if you are looking forward to purchasing a more suitable abode, it can also be a time fraught with many emotions. A bow is a visible sign of your commitment.
Make Your Homes Stand Out
Often in large developments, there are model homes and infill homes for sale. These homes may be in the final stages of construction when buyers are searching through the streets looking for the right house to view. A big bow on the door will help to indicate which homes are available for sale. And they will brighten up the image of the home as usually, the landscaping is the last task to be completed before the home is occupied.
Big Front Door Bows Help Sell Homes
Real estate agents use a variety of techniques to attract attention to a home for sale. Hanging a big front door bow on your clients recently purchased home is a great way to show them how much you care. During the sales process, big bows also show sellers that you are making the effort to stand out. Bows can make the home look festive, yet welcoming. Your clients will appreciate the gesture and with some planning, our big front door bows can be an integral part of your marketing campaigns.
Decorate During the Holiday Season
Our big front door bows are used by home owners, apartment complexes, real estate developers, and realtors during the holiday season to add a festive touch that makes customers feel valued.
Apartment complexes use our bows on the front doors of their offices to create a festive holiday display that is easy to install and remove and makes tenants feel at home. Home Owners are attracted to our big front door bows for the same reasons.
Real Estate developers will add a big bow to the front door of every house in a newly developed neighbourhood to create an easy, festive atmosphere that encourages people to buy.
Real Estate Agents use our bows as a finishing touch on a house that sells near the holiday season. This creates a great photo opportunity and helps to leave buyers with a lasting positive feeling about their real estate agent.